WHO WE ARE
Shaping Memorable Storeys
Since its inception 25 years ago, TDI took it upon itself to transform the unknown parts of North India into a living paradise. TDI is dedicated to the craftsmanship involved in conceiving living communities that are inspired by our surroundings, offering aesthetically designed holistic urban lifestyle of high quality. Timely completion, standard-quality construction and peace of mind for its customers are the traits that TDI swears by.
With its track record of delivering 15 million sq. ft., TDI has kept its non-stop commitment towards ensuring timely construction and delivery of superior living experience. TDI has executed 5 renowned townships spread over an area of 2480 acres at Kundli, Panipat, Mohali I & II and Moradabad, and 2600 acres of project portfolio that is in fast pace development. The enormous success of integrated townships propelled TDI to complete 9 commercial projects and 7 retail projects till date with many more in the pipeline.
TDI developments are largely concentrated in Delhi NCR area with 89% of the total projects in prime localities like Connaught Place, Patel Nagar, Karol Bagh, Lajpat Nagar, Rajouri Garden, Saket, Jasola, Gurgaon and NOIDA, while the rest of the 11% completed projects are in UP.
As a caring corporation, TDI has been mindful of its obligations towards serving the community, particularly the underprivileged sections of society. In continuation of its dedicated efforts, TDI has contributed to the cause of recent flood victims in Bihar by collecting Rs. 21 lakh from the Chief Minister Relief Fund. Besides this, TDI has also allocated approx. 6 acres of land in TDI City, Kundli for setting up of a Trust named ‘TDI Navgraha Trust’ which will run a school to provide free of cost education, curricular and extracurricular activities, medical checkups and blood donation camps for economically weaker sections.
All in all, TDI’s legacy has been and will continue to mark a concrete presence in the tale of North India’s urbanisation.